Contractors and sub-contractors need the services of reliable, hard working individuals to support operations on their worksites. We are looking for entry level labor personnel to assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects. Experience in working on relevant projects, being a team player and using small tools is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. If you are interested in doing tough but important work, we’d like to meet you!
General Labor Duties include:
- Cleaning up worksites from debris and machinery
- Helping to erect scaffolding, ramps and ladders
- Handling and transporting materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks
- Put up warning signs
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary. Skilled and semi-skilled tradesmen are also encouraged to leave an application or resume with us; as CCS receives a wide range of construction work orders.